There are usually three methods for on-site packing of container goods: that is, all human packing, forklift loading truck into the box, and then human stacking and all mechanical packing, such as pallet goods stacked in the box with forklift loading truck.
- In any case, when the goods are loaded, the weight of the goods in the container cannot exceed the maximum loading capacity of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container. Generally, the total weight and the dead weight are marked on the door of the container.
- The unit bulk density of each container is fixed, so when the same kind of goods are loaded in the box, as long as the density of the goods, we can determine whether the heavy or light goods. Timely and clearly distinguish between these two different cases, to improve the efficiency of packing is very important.
- When loading, the load on the bottom of the box should be balanced, especially the case that the center of gravity of the load is skewed at one end should be strictly prohibited.
- Avoid concentrated load. When loading pallet goods, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the package of goods, so as to calculate the number of loaded pieces, in order to minimize the abandonment and the purpose of loading more goods.
- Be sure to use the loading tools correctly. The goods in the boxes should be packed neatly and in close stacks. For goods that are prone to loose baling and fragile packaging, use padding or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving within the box.
- The goods had better not be naked, at least to have packaging, do not blindly to save space and cause damage to the goods. General goods will also have packaging, only such as large machinery such as boilers, building materials and so on will be more troublesome, must be tied up, tied tightly to prevent loosening. In fact, as long as you are careful, you won’t have too much of a problem.
MOOV provides FCL and LCL shipping container services. Your tailor-made international logistic solutions!